The Basics & Beyond
Learn Digital Scrapbooking Using Photoshop Elements
The Basics & Beyond is your second step to success in the Photoshop Elements for Digital Scrapbookers series. The Primer course was the first step teaching you the basics of Photoshop Elements software. It prepared you for this course.
The Basics and Beyond course is all about digital scrapbooking. We maintain our step by step approach by teaching the basics first. Each subsequent lesson builds on the skills learned in the previous lessons. Once you're confident with the basics you can start to expand your skill set and learn more advanced techniques.
Here are some of the things you'll learn...
- How to create layouts using layered templates
- How to create new layouts from scratch
- How to use Pocket & Droplet style layered templates
- Downloading, unzipping, storing supplies
- Saving to print and saving to share
- All about the different types of layers
- Working with layers (moving, adding, editing, grouping, deleting, etc)
- The best way to add photos, papers, and dimensional elements to your layout
- Smart objects-what they are and why to use them
- A Deep Dive into the Type Tool
- Title work using the Type Tool and Alphas
- How to easily cut alphas from a sheet
- Weaving ribbon through alphas
- Using Masks & Blend Modes
- How to make cutouts
- How to create a Quickpage
- How to create a 2-page spread
Plus! In addition to everything you're going to learn, you'll also receive free supplies and other goodies, such as...
- Layered Templates
- Pocket Templates
- Droplet Templates
- Digital Scrapbook kits
- Cheat Sheets
- Resource lists
This is the course that will transform you from beginner to a confident digital scrapper creating extraordinary layouts. Apply yourself and you will be
surprised at how quickly you will progress. Let's face it when your "homework" is scrapping it's called fun not work!
"Yobeth you are genius....I followed your path and found all the files....thank you so much!"
- Cris N
Yobeth is a passionate creative, artist, teacher, and scrapaholic. She has years of experience digital scrapbooking, teaching, and has been a creative artist for many designers and stores. Many of her designs have been sold at digital scrapbook stores as well. She's taught thousands of creatives just like you on staff at educational sites & through her blog. She will teach you the skills you need and help you develop your talent and personal style. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband, son, daughter-in-law, grandchildren, and beloved pets. They are the catalyst behind her interest in photography, memory keeping, and scrapbooking. She loves to learn and teach new techniques. Her hearts desire is to help you on your journey too.
"I finally understand this rotation point! Thanks so much"
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are brand new to Photoshop Elements and digital scrapbooking,
the Primer course will help you setup Elements and prepare you for this course.
This course, The Basics and Beyond, will take you from beginner to savvy digi-scrapper.
Enroll now to get started!